Saturday, October 27, 2012

I have decided to take a break for the rest of the year on swaps.   Just not enough time to do my own for Christmas.  I will do the 1 on 1 in the Mini-book group that is actually 2, one is free style and the other is Thanksgiving theme.  I will also do the Free style on my Card Craft group. And maybe one swap on a embroidery group.  
I am trying to learn how to do this crazy card/minibook that unfolds many times.  I have made one for practice and I can do it now for real.......me thinks.  <smile>  
Plus I have my on going embroidery cards to do for Christsmas.   Have made a few, but still need  more.  But not many.  
I will start the "one a week" on playing cards soon, hope to hold out for the first of the year and do it weekly.  Must make the cover  first.
Now back to crafting.......

No comments:

Post a Comment