Monday, April 14, 2014


Aren't they gorgeous, love both breeds.

I am starting a new project...... journaling.  At least I am trying.   I am still owner of one group and on a couple of others, but nothing urgent.  Plus a free work shop by JennieBellie, love her work and blogs
I hope to improve my art work and do more with it.  I am working on a large Tim Holtz Journal, lots of pages.  Although my hand writing is not so good anymore as I have started to have a slight shakiness now, all do to age I am sure.  But I am going to write in it anyway.  I do have enough supplies and embellishments to last for ever, so I need to put them to good use, something I will keep and eventually hand down to family. 
Having started in it already with mostly stamps and different techniques I have done in the past. There is so much more I want to do in it.  Like I said..... large journal books, lots of pages.  Plus I do know how to do book covers and with The Cinch I can bind them.  And many more dies and not one but two machines to work them up.
I do love making cards, but for now I have put it on hold. Maybe later.
So now I am off to craft a bit and see comes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment